TECHNOLOGY HELPS RAILROADS ACHIEVE SAFETY MILESTONES, MINIMIZE THEIR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT AND MAINTAIN A COMPETITIVE EDGE IN TODAY’S FAST-PACED GLOBAL ECONOMY.
Data analysis software will improve our ability to enhance safety, reliability and service. Next generation automation technology will continue to reduce the impact of human error and human limitations on railroad operations.
The impact of hydrogen could be a game-changer. Hydrogen freight locomotives will be reality in the next few years. As for the mining operations, KWG is exploring the usage of hydrogen as the key source of power which would result in a drastically reduced environmental footprint – this is exciting and it is possible!
- It’s a Renewable Energy Source and Bountiful in Supply
- Numerous Sources to Produce Hydrogen Locally
- It is Practically a Clean Energy Source
- Hydrogen Energy is Non-toxic
- The Use of Hydrogen Greatly Reduces Pollution
- It’s Far More Efficient Than Other Sources of energy
- Used For Powering Space Ships
- A Sustainable Production System